Thursday, January 8, 2015

Combat Boots

My Christmas gift from Shaun this year was these amazing Steve Madden combat boots. I am in love. I have worn them with so many different things but not been doing a very good job at actually documenting my outfits lately. 

 A mom of another boy in Drew's pre-school class has them in stone, and I loved them and had to ask her where they were from. I went with the cognac color when I asked Shaun for them as my gift. 
Top: target clearance
Leggings: express
Boots: Steve Madden (troopa boots

Aside from the more obvious way of wearing them with leggings or jeans and a t, I really love them styled with skirts and dresses, and have worn them that way some already. I'd love to pair them with cutoff shorts in the spring too. Here are some inspiration photos from my fall//winter outfit inspiration board on pinterest: 





What's your favorite way to wear your combat boots?? :) 

Linking to: 
pleated poppy

No comments:

Post a Comment