Thursday, November 6, 2014

Williamsburg Wear

I am not a fashion blogger by any means, but I do love sharing outfit inspiration and being inspired by other real life women who share their creativity and get me to try my old things new ways. I only thought to take an "outfit picture" on one day of our four day trip to Williamsburg, so most of these photos are just random pictures of me and my boys where you can sort of see my outfit too. I'm hoping to share a whole post on our trip but I took LOTS of photos and I'm still going through them :)
Day one: traveling there, getting settled in, playing on the resort playground.
Navy knit cowl scarf: Target-recent
White top: H&M- 4 years ago
Olive skinnies: H&M- last year
Boots: AE-many years ago
 
Day two: exploring the historic part of Williamsburg
Cream knit cowl: target-recent
Polka dot button up: target
Wine colored moto pants: Victoria's secret
Black Boots: DSW
Olive Jacket: J. Crew (Christmas gift from my mom last year) 
 
Day three: Norfolk zoo with my sister and her fiancé, relaxing at our hotel. 
The same as outfit number two in this post, plus the same navy scarf and olive jacket as above.
 
Day 4: Family photos in Williamsburg and out to lunch with my sister and her fiancé at aroma's café.
Jean Jacket: Gap (I think I've had it since my freshmen or sophomore year of highschool...!)
Dress: Modcloth (find it here- I love the houndstooth and fair isle versions as well!)  
Boots: Steve Madden- Christmas gift from Shaun last year
 
(p.s. my sister's jacket in the above photos is the blue version of my olive one fro J. Crew)
 
I love to wear my favorite pieces over and over just in different combinations. Hopefully these posts inspire you to create new outfits out of what you already have too! :)

1 comment:

  1. love the moto moto pants! they look so nice i had to say it twice.

    ReplyDelete