Thursday, August 27, 2015

Maternity wear up to 18 weeks

I thought it would be fun to do a "maternity wear" post now that my bump is a little more obvious. A lot of what I wear is still non-maternity, but maternity pants/shorts/leggings are all way more comfortable at this point. 
So here we go, a few random outfits from 15 weeks to almost 19 weeks. 

15 weeks: 
Dress: target (non-maternity, but it's too small now just since taking this a few weeks ago)

16 weeks: 

Blue crochet dress: Target (non-maternity $8 on clearance. Thought it would be a good tunic over some leggings with a cardi this fall once my belly makes it too short to wear as a dress. Also, because it's a little short already, in the top photo I am wearing it over a gray skirt to add a little length)
Necklace & Earrings: Stella & Dot

17 weeks (at Shaun's 30th birthday party): 
Dress: Francesca's (non-maternity) 
Gold Sandals: Shoe Carnival
Earrings/Ring/Bracelet: Stella&Dot

17 weeks: 



I love this look during pregnancy... flowy skirt over the belly and a knotted t-shirt. 
T-shirt: J. Crew (old) 
Maxi skirt: Abercrombie (Clearance for $14 recently!) 

All below this are from 18 weeks: 
Tunic t: Modcloth
White maternity pants: Target
Black Sandals: Old Navy
Turquoise necklace: Pendant- 1 cent on amazon. chain- Stella&Dot

Hats are my favorite right now. I have three that I am loving. This one was only $12 at target. (Target has a great hat selection if you are wanting to start somewhere) 
Hat: Target
Dress: AE (old) 
Black Sandals: Old Navy

Flowy top: Old Navy maternity
Black leggings: Target maternity
Not pictured: black sandals from old navy and black hat from forever21

 Today

Rose colored tank: Boutique in Bethany beach a long time ago (it's not maternity but has worked great in pregnancies for me) 
White maternity pants: Target
Jean jacket: H&M 
Sandals: Urban Outfitters
Ring&Earrings: stella&dot 

I'd love to do a post of the few limited pieces I got to take me through the winter this pregnancy (all my maternity clothes were for summer in my past three pregnancies) I am pretty excited about the couple of things I got and the many ways I envision wearing them to make them work the whole time. 

Hope these outfits inspire some ways to wear your non-maternity pieces too for those of you who are expecting!! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment