Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Hinton Family

Last Saturday I had held my first ever set of mini sessions. I have to admit I was a bit nervous for them, hoping I would be able to be creative and original for each one. It turns out I LOVED them!! It was so much fun to just do portrait session after portrait session and just get in the zone :) 

I'm going to share another mini session every few days, but I'll try to keep it down to about ten or so of my favorite photos from each one. 
Up first, the Hinton family!! I met Cara in college when we were both going to school for ultrasound. She is such a sweetheart, so genuine and full of life. Many of the girls in our class were all getting engaged and then married right around the same time, and it's been so fun to watch her family grow as ours has as well. She has a great man and two absolutely adorable little girls. It was such an honor to take their family photos for them. Here are a few of my favorites! 

We took these in an apple orchard and I love the fall colors and feel that added to the shoot. 
They are one seriously gorgeous family!  





 Aubrey and Zoey could not get any cuter! Love that they're holding hands in this sister shot :) 


Daddy & his girls. 

Mama & her girls :) 
 Absolutely in love with this photo of Aubrey below. 

Sweet baby smiles :) 


And a couple of just Lorin & Cara. 


Thank you guys SO much for allowing me the privilege of capturing these images of your beautiful family in this season of life. I hope they will be memories you always cherish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment