Tuesday, March 5, 2013

26

Today's my 26th birthday. That is the first time my age has sounded old to me. I know it's not really, but it feels like it right now.

I haven't posted much on here lately.... I have good reasons too. ;)

But I really do have plans for fun posts soon...
An organizational series, fun spring outfits, and other things...

So I won't be MIA from here too much longer.

So far today Shaun took me to breakfast at Cracker Barrel and my sister in law is coming over this afternoon and my family is coming over tonight. I am excited for ice cream and cake, but more excited for punch. :)

Anyway... I promise this season of absence will end, and I'll "see" you all soon with fun stuff :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Jessi! Looking forward to your fun new posts!

    ReplyDelete