Friday, October 16, 2015

Fall maternity wear

Just jumping on my blog for a quick "fall maternity wear" post... It is kind of the farthest thing from my mind, but I desperately miss writing when I don't for a while, and all the photos were already uploaded.... So this is what it is today. Mostly just slightly blurry mirror pics... I do what I have time for. :) 

T-shirt: target (non-maternity) 
scarf: J. crew
Pants: motherhood
gray oxfords: Gap Outlet (Recent!!!)  



Sweater: Aeropostale
white tank: old navy maternity
wine colored leggings: motherhood
Gray oxfords: same as above
this outfit was so unbelievably comfortable... :) 





Purple boho dress: Aeropostale
white leggings: motherhood
locket necklace: belonged to Shaun's grandma
(I wore my combta boots with this outfit) 



Dress: J.Crew (non-maternity... another one of those pieces that I surprisingly like better when pregnant) 
Ankle boots: Aldo (at least 7 years old, but still absolute favorites) 

Anniversary Date night!! 
 White one sleeve top: Express, non-maternity, several years old
Orange Skirt: Abercrombie clearance, recent
Earrings: Stella & Dot

(Shaun is wearing all J. Crew) 



Scarf: Made by me
Top: Old Navy maternity 
Jeans: Motherhood
Boots: Steve Madden












No comments:

Post a Comment