Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Spencer Family







I met Steph when I worked at the hospital doing ultrasound. She is so much fun to talk to, and it was SO good to see her again. One of my goals when I do a photography session, especially one with little kids, is that the family would enjoy the memories behind the photos as much as they enjoy the photos themselves. I love to just capture a family interacting and playing together and hopefully get some real, genuine smiles out of the sweet little kiddos :) I think we definitely accomplished that with their session. It was so fun to see them play and laugh and run and tickle and hug. Hopefully you will get a glimpse of this sweet family's love for each other through these photos. 

Meet John, Steph, Sophia, Julianna, and Andrew. :)






















Thank you so much for asking me to do your family photos for you, I enjoyed every second of it!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment