Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Strecker Family

I have known Lindsey since I was a freshmen in highschool. She was a senior, and we were on the basketball team together for one year. But besides going back that far, her brother also married my best friend. It's funny to think back to when you first knew someone. When you're young and naive and you have no idea how life will turn out. Lindsey has definitely not had an easy path to walk in life. The past few years have been full of hardships, more than most have to walk out in an entire lifetime. But to see her strength, resilience, and determination through it all has been amazing. It makes my heart SO happy to see her with her husband Rob, and sweet son Mason. To see how they have become a family, their interaction, and their love for each other. Like I said, you never know your where your path in life is going... and just when it seems you can't handle anymore there might be a blessing you never dreamed of. It was an honor to do their family photos for them. Enjoy! [And please prepare for a VERY picture-full post!!]

When these were some of my first few frames I knew it was going to be a good day! (despite the cloudy weather, and the sun even came out for us eventually!) 




Lindsey and Rob are about to celebrate their first anniversary together. :)


Love Mason's ten-year-old-boy candidness... too perfect! I couldn't agree more, Mason! They are great together!



 MR. & MRS. 








 The sun came out... and,very appropriately, we had some sunflowers along... LOVED all of these! 













More family photos: 










I clearly had a very difficult time only choosing a few favorites... there were so many good ones from the day! Thanks again, Lindsey, Rob & Mason! You made my job easy and fun!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment