Sunday, July 20, 2014

Inhof Family Maternity

I got to photograph Elisa, Josh, Jarom and baby boy on the way at a park I have never shot at before a few weeks ago. It was really fun exploring and finding some fun settings to capture their family in. They are such a laid back, easy-going family and we pretty much just walked around, found a pretty setting and started shooting. I would give them some direction but for the most part I let them just interact with each other and I shot lots of candids of the three (four) of them together. I love the way they came out and I'm excited to share a few favorites with you here today :) 






The ones of them by the river are some of my favorites. This was definitely Jarom's favorite spot too... He did not want to leave! 


The one below is one of my very favorites from their session.




This field was such a fun location too!



Love Jarom's sweet expression below. 










I hope you guys enjoy these photos, thank you so much for asking me to do them for you. Good luck with baby boy number two, I'm a little biased, but I think all boys is the best... ;) :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment