Friday, September 6, 2013

Newborn: Benaiah David


Our good friends Joel & Meghan recently welcomed baby Benaiah into the world!!! 
We are so excited about his arrival, and I couldn't wait to go snuggle him for the first time! 
She's been about a month & a half/ two months ahead of me in each of our third pregnancies, and Benaiah's birth made me SO excited to have my own little man out in the world soon too! 
I was honored to do his newborn photos for them, especially after how much fun we had doing their maternity photos a few months ago. I love continuity like that. :) 

Here are a few of my favorites from our morning together, Enjoy! 






 The one below is probably my favorite from the day, I just love his sweet little lips and hand up by his face, plus all the textures that are going on with his fuzzy hair, the blanket, and the hardwood floor :) 

Little Stud Muffin :) 



Tiny baby hands and feet :) 







 I love the one below too, with the sign that says his name, birthday and weight on it :) 


Big brother Connor jumped in for a few!!! Love these train track photos of brothers together :) 




Another favorite below.... I just love babies in baskets! 


And a few with mommy & daddy to finish up :) 



You guys are such wonderful life givers to our family, so uplifting to be around, thank you so much for all you did to help with his photos that morning! And Meg- thank you for being such an inspiring role model of a mommy transitioning to three babies with such grace and joy. Love you guys!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment