Thursday, August 21, 2014

The Heath Family

Last year just before Christmas Kasie contacted me about giving her parents the gift of a portrait session. I was thrilled!! (You see, I have these really cute gift certificate cards just ready and waiting for opportunities like this... so I was so excited to use one!) So I mailed the certificate to her, she gave it to her parents for Christmas, and then we waited for the beautiful scenery of summer time to make it happen! I've known Kasie a long time... all the way since little league softball days, but hadn't seen her in quite a while. It was so much fun spending the morning with her family... Besides her parents, Lori and Bill being there, her brother Cory and his girlfriend Ashley and Kasie's boyfriend Jarrett as well as her grandmother were all along too. So we got to take some awesome group shots as well as all kinds of combinations of couples, siblings, just the girls, just the guys etc. I had such a great time laughing our way through their photos... they were such a wonderful family to work with!
 
As always, here are some of my favorites :)
 
 
Kasie & Jarrett:




Cory & Ashley: 

Lori & Bill: 

Lori was so excited to get some photos of her two kids together... Here are two of my favorites of Cory & Kasie:

 The original four :)




 Love these with the bench :)
 Love this of Lori & her mom.

 
So Fun!!!
Thank you guys so much for allowing me to do these for your family, I had a blast and I hope these are cherished memories for years to come!! (Well, all except the gnats... I don't mind if you forget about that part... ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment