Sunday, August 31, 2014

Saiah Boo Turns Three

Today is my middle baby boy's third birthday. I thought it would be fun to look back through pictures of him over the past year and share a few of my favorites of his spunky, energetic and oh so sweet personality. I'll be sharing a post of his three year pictures and more about what I love about him later, but for now I'll let the pictures speak for themselves :) 




In the one below he put the trashcan on his head and said he was Ted from Curious George. 












Naked art. I came downstairs and found him like this one morning with no assistance from me whatsoever. 



He is famous for his big smile. Usually with his tongue sticking out in some way. :) 

Happy Third Birthday Isaiah Matthew!!! We love you so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment