Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Short Family

I met Chad, Greta & Isaac at our church in the beginning of the year, and they have no idea what a blessing they are! I was more than happy to oblige when they asked about getting family photos done. It was their four year anniversary, and we went to the same park they had  taken pictures at on their wedding day. Only this time, their two year old son Isaac was along. I just love seeing the picture unfold from wedding to family, etc. It was a beautiful, beautiful evening with perfect sunlight and cool temperatures. We started under some willow trees and next to a little creek, and ended feeding the ducks at a big pond with a pretty fountain and gorgeous bridge. 
Here are some of my favorites from their shoot : 


 Natural, beautiful sunlight. 









Candid moment below! I asked Chad and Greta to hold hands, and it wasn't long until Isaac reached back and wanted to hold hands too. Love it! 





This is why I love being a natural light photographer. You just can't replicate light like this in a studio. The sun was just going down behind the willows when we took these of Isaac. 




He loved feeding the ducks! 






Some of my favorites from the shoot.... I think these on the bridge would look absolutely lovely blown up on a large canvas. 


And a quick shot of just the two of them as the sun set. 

Thank you guys so much for asking me to do your photos, and I'm so thankful to know your family!! 
Hope you enjoy them! 





No comments:

Post a Comment