Friday, April 18, 2014

Rachel & Zoey

This shoot kind of created itself. I had planned on meeting Rachel at Longwood Gardens to take senior photos for her oldest daughter. When there ended up being a conflict of timing at the last minute, Rachel decided to use the shoot for a mother daughter session with her youngest daughter, Zoey. So appropriate with Mother's Day coming up, and it was absolutely awesome working with someone who cared so much about commitment and didn't back out at the last minute but instead used the opportunity to be creative and make fun memories with her baby girl. 
Rachel is a gem. I know her through church and she has consistently shown me such kindness and been so encouraging and real. And Zoey... She is just bursting with life and laughter and adorable eight year old girly-ness... Hope you enjoy these sweet moments we captured that day :)














I had so much fun walking around the gardens and talking with you both... thank you so much for allowing me to take these for you, I hope you love them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment