Monday, November 26, 2012

Shaun & McKenna

 Such a fun shoot!!! McKenna and Shaun are cousins, and I used to work with McKenna's mama (Melissa) doing ultrasound. It was great to see her again :) We spent the afternoon picking berries and flowers, exploring, kicking leaves, playing hide and seek... I was along for the ride taking pictures of the little moments :) It was so sweet watching Shaun interact with his little cousin, and seeing them all play together... I got lots of sweet shots, but I thought I'd share a few of my favorites :) 

McKenna has some seriously amazing baby blues. 








love this one.


Making wishes


Giving kisses




LOVE IT!!!! 

Playing hide and seek :) 

We took a few football shots of Shaun, and McKenna wanted in on the action :) 



little doll baby surrounded by leaves. 

Absolutely love little smiles :) 

Thank you so much for asking me to do these photos for you Melissa! Hope you enjoy the memories they represent for years to come :) 











No comments:

Post a Comment