Tuesday, November 6, 2012

some fun links to check out :)

How many of you know that what you put into your mind is what is going to want to come out in your life? And that what you focus your attention on is going to be what you want to re-create? If I am feeling super un-motivated in a certain area, spending a few minutes online looking at some inspirational sources will help me get going. Thought I'd share a few of those here today :)

Luke 6:45 .... out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks.

K so here are some fun and inspirational sources:

Here are 4 beauty tips (for women who don't normally give a crap is the rest of the title:) ) I just read through these the other day, makes me want to try some of them and simplify my routine so that it can happen everyday :)

Fly lady is an awesome site for cleaning motivation.
There is a LOT of info on this site, so click on either the "today" tab or "getting started" tab and browse around. The more you read, the more it makes you want to get your home in order and under control!
And here's another great post of learning to balance getting things done and making sure we find time to rest too!! And while you're at it, check out this post on intentional and productive rest by the same person. :)

Lastly, looking for a yummy new meal to make? I just found this chicken & broccoli fettucine alfredo recipe, which I haven't tried yet but I have my own version that I made up and could never share accurately with people because I didn't have an exact ingredient list. But this looks very, very similar to my version so I thought I'd share :)

Have fun clicking around!!


No comments:

Post a Comment