Friday, November 16, 2012

White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies

Thanks to my awesome, soon to be sister in law, Stephanie for telling me about this recipe! I needed to make 150 cookies for the autumn festival our church is having tomorrow and these were PERFECT! 


Three ingredients. Well, actually two. But I added white chocolate chips. (You could change it to regular chocolate chips or even some kind of nut if you wanted, or just leave them out altogether and go with the beauty of the two ingredient cookie!) They have an awesome, soft, cake like consistency. I've completely lost track of how many Isaiah has eaten in the past twenty four hours, he loves them SO much! 


One box of spice cake mix.
I can of pumpkin puree. 
Mix. Drop by spoonfuls onto baking sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. 
Yields about 3 dozen.


One fun thing about these cookies is that there are no raw eggs in them, so if you want to make them with kids you can help yourself to the dough! Above are my two little baking buddies cheesin' it up :) 



The perfect pre-thanksgiving treat. Or make a bunch and take them along to wherever you are going for Thanksgiving dinner. Hope you love these as much as we do!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment