Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ethan James Patrick


 
My cousin David and his wife Shirley recently welcomed their second baby boy into this world. He is a little sweet heart and I had the privilege of taking his newborn photos. I just love their little family. Their marriage is a living example of true love, overcoming difficulties, what it means to make a real life and real love committment to marriage, to family, to each other, to their boys. They are an amazing team, and I love them so much!! So, without further ado, I present sweet baby Ethan. :)


David and Shirley are both athletic, and I imagine their boys will be someday too. So here's to little athletes in training :)  








Perfect little lips!! 







Brother shots: 



And I have to share this one too, just because I think this photo is hilarious and a true representation of how little brotherhood can be sometimes.... 

Congratulations little family of four!! Your boys are so precious, and I hope these photos will bring back lots of fond memories someday :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment