Thursday, February 14, 2013

Favorite Photos from Long Ago Shoots & Facebook Page made public!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
Last Year I shared much more Valentinsey posts around this time... This is one of my favorite holidays :) I just love having a day to focus on making sure we demonstrate love to people. We are gonna be celebrating around here today for sure!

Today I am finally sharing my facebook page for Vintage Rd. Photography by jlk that I have been working on for quite a while! (the link is at the bottom of this post)
I thought I'd celebrate by going back through some of my first ever shoots and pulling out a few of my favorite photos to post here :) Most of these you can probably find in the albums on Vintage Rd.'s facebook page, but some are only on my blog. 

These first six photos were all taken on my little point and shoot sony camera. They were all just for fun, and I never knew they would lead to something much bigger someday! 


Above are me (with dark hair), Shaun, and baby Drew when he was only a few months old. I set the timer and it took a few tries, but we finally created what I was envisioning! 

Above- Drew at 16 weeks old. My first photo shoot of him. 


My favorite shot from a father's day photo shoot I did of Drew when he was about 7 months old


Above: My best friend pregnant with her first baby. 


The photos above and below are from a shoot I did of my mom and dad for their 25th wedding anniversary. 


Everything from this point on was taken with my canon. 
Below: first shoot with my canon, my cousin and his fiance's engagement photos. 






Above: photo from one of my first paid shoots, a sweet little newborn :) 



Above: for fun I took a few photos of my sister-in-law Brittany and her (then) fiance Tre while we were on vacation at the beach at sunrise. 

I set the camera and did the editing, and had Brittany take this maternity photo for us the same morning I took engagement photos for them. 

I took my brother Eric and his girlfriend Mary's senior photos at the same time and couldn't resist taking a few "dating" photos of the two of them together :) 



One of Mary's senior photos

One of my brother's senior photos 

Above: a more artistic senior photo of my brother 

Below: the next few shots are of my best friend and her husband and son when he turned one. 









My cousin David and his wife Shirley have been some of my most faithful clients! I have my fourth photo shoot scheduled with them this spring. These are a few photos from the first one I ever did. 



Below are several photos I did for Shaun's cousin and his wife and son. 




And last but not least, a few favorites from a shoot I did for a girl I went to highschool with. It was so fun to reconnect with her and get to meet her sweet daughter. Since this shoot she now has another sweet girl and we have a second photo shoot scheduled for this spring!! 




Well, that takes us up to the end of 2011. By the beginning of 2012 I started posting photos from each shoot on my blog. To view my entire portfolio, you can head over to my  

If you decide you'd like more info on scheduling a shoot, you can contact me at 
jlkauffman20@gmail.com
or message me either on vintage rd.'s facebook or my personal facebook. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment