Monday, October 7, 2013

Kyle & Becky: First Anniversary

This was my second session of the morning, and I got to spend it with Kyle & Becky. They were going to be celebrating their first wedding anniversary the next day, so it was perfect timing to take some photos of them together after one year of marriage :) 
I graduated high school with Becky, and it was great to get to see her again, and for the first time since she's been married. It took about 5 seconds or less for me to see how perfect her and Kyle are together. Seriously, they are an awesome couple. So relaxed and comfortable together, so very clearly in love. This is going to sound cliche, but I'll say it anyway... they were made for each other. 

Here are some favorites from their session: 









The one below is my favorite.... so genuine :) 








Thank you guys for having me take these for you, and happy first anniversary!! It was great to see you again :)  I hope you love your photos!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment