Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Lauren & Steven

Lauren & Steven were my very last mini session of the evening and we had such lovely light for their shoot! They are a beautiful couple, so, so cute to watch together. They just bought their first house, and in Lauren's words, they needed some pictures for their new home. I was happy to help! :) 
We got so many beautiful shots for such a short time together, and I hope you enjoy looking through a few of my favorites! 







I just adore the natural candid feel of the one below. :) 

I love the sunlight coming in through the trees.  


The one below is a definite favorite. I love the fall colors, the sun, them looking out at the water... all of it. 




And the one below is one of my favorite photos ever, ever, ever. :) 



Thank you guys so much for asking me to do your photos for you, I loved every second of it and I hope you love what we were able to capture!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment