Sunday, October 6, 2013

Melissa, McKenna, & baby girl on the way.

Today I'm sharing another of my mini sessions, this time it is a maternity session with Melissa! This will be her second baby girl, and it's always so fun to get to see the interaction between a firstborn and their mommy's growing belly :) 
This was actually my first session that morning, and such a great way to start the day off! Two year old McKenna has so much personality! She was a little shy to start, but totally warmed up by the end and I just loved her spunk and sweet smiles :) Melissa is such a fun, patient, playful mama, she is the best! 

So without further ado, here are some of my favorites from their session: 


Love, love, love the two below. 



 This girl has got some stunningly beautiful blue eyes! 


Everything about the one below makes my heart happy :) 


 Giving baby sister kisses!

I love how unique and playful the one below is... It's not posed at all, this was just McKenna and her Mama playing together :) 


No wonder McKenna has such pretty blue eyes... Look at her beautiful mama! 

Thank you so much for letting me take these maternity pictures for you. It was so sweet to watch you and McKenna interact and play together. You are a wonderful mommy to her, and this baby girl is lucky she'll get to have you for her mommy too :) I hope you love these photos as much as I do!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment