Thursday, July 5, 2012

My sister's art

My sister and I both love art. My mom was an art major in college, and my Poppop had an awesome artistic style and could draw characters like nobody's business. So I guess we get our love for creativity honestly. Randi just graduated from Liberty with a degree in graphic design. Below are a few samples of her work using photos from several photo shoots I've done within the past year or so. 







If you have any freelance design you would like done, or an idea for a card/birth announcement/ engagement announcement/ invitation/etc. you can contact her at 
reprice2@liberty.edu 

Or, to view her portfolio online, go to http://randiprice.carbonmade.com/ . 

And one more side note, she is very good at designing something you can describe, but can't design yourself. Below are two things she designed for me. 




On the left, I knew I wanted a print of our name with some color and two letters on each line. That's what she came up with. On the right are dates that are special to us made to look old. Now I've got her working on Isaiah's first birthday invitation. Oh, the perks of having a graphic designer for a sister :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment