Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What [My Sister] Wore

First of all, HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!! God, America, history, picnics, swimming, fireworks, my man having a day off in the middle of the week.... what's not to love about this holiday!!?

Last week I posted my first "what I wore" and said that this week I would be posting photos of what my sister wore the week of our family vacation. It was so much girly fun doing these pictures together. :) I didn't take pictures of all of her outfits, but here are a few I did manage to get. Be insprired, I know she inspires me!! 


My sister Randi is on the right. On her left is her good friend Damaris who visited a few days of vacation. 
Top on sale from Old Navy, Shorts from J. Crew outlet store 
necklace from Forever 21, shoes from Gabriel Brothers

Dress from H&M, Sandals from Garage at Tyson's Corner Mall


Top on sale at Old Navy, Shorts from Express 4 years ago 
Garage Sandals, Necklace $5 from Loft

Top from TJMaxx, aqua tank from ross, shorts on sale, $10 from abercrombie. Sandals from a shop in the outer banks, tidewater brand. 

So that's her, my baby sister. :) Isn't she cute? :) If you want to see some of her graphic design artwork come back tomorrow! (She is available to contact for freelance work as well! Like I said, come back tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment