Monday, October 22, 2012

monday morning.

Not feeling quite as exhausted as I expected to this morning, but it's a pajama day for all none the less.


The Voice of the Apostles conference was this past week. It was awesome, great worship, lots of good words from God, going out to eat with our families, walking around the city with my mama and sister, great conversations... Early mornings, late evenings and short nap times will wear you out though! We spent the night in the city Saturday and woke up super early Sunday so we could come back home in time for Shaun to lead worship at our church. After church we went to my parents for Sunday dinner. Besides the fact that I love spending time with my family I was super happy to not have to cook! :) We all took naps yesterday afternoon and then I went down to Maryland to take family photos for my best friend's family.

So today we are playing catch up, relaxing a bit, and missing Shaun who is in D.C. all day working.

Hoping to post the two family photo shoots I've done in the past week and a half sometime this week.

Possibly preparing for a yard sale Saturday morning. Either that or another photo shoot.

Maybe we'll make it to the grocery store today, but I'm not counting on it...

Well, back to photo editing while one boy watches Jonah and the other tries to conquer the stairs...


No comments:

Post a Comment