Thursday, September 20, 2012

Easy & Delicious: day 4

[The best] Pork Tenderloin

(sorry, no picture again today)

1 cup Tomato Juice
1 cup Lime Juice
1 cup Soy Sauce
1 cup Brown Sugar
6 Tbsp Olive oil
Salt & Pepper

Combine all of the above, pour into plastic bag or baking dish and add meat. This is enough marinade for 2-5 lbs of meat.Let marinate all day or over night (the longer the better.) Cook on the grill or roast in the oven.

*I prefer it grilled, but it's great both ways. If you grill it, baste it with the juice as it cooks. If you roast it leave it in some of the marinade and roast at 350 covered for one hr, uncovered for 20 minutes. One more change I make: I make it with 1/2 cup lime juice instead of a whole cup.

Source: I got this recipe from my Aunt Kathleen after she made this for our family Christmas one year. I love things you can get ready ahead of time and all you have to do is pull it out and cook it when you're ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment