Wednesday, October 29, 2014

'Be Present' : Final Post

About half way through this past month I wondered if I had anything more to offer. I just wrote what was there each morning when I woke up, and somehow now we've reach the end of the month. I'm taking the last two days of October off from writing because I have some really fun time planned with my boys (and I am going to be fully present with no distractions!). I can't think of any better way to end this series than with my favorite Bible verse, one that comforts and reassures me and points me to Jesus every time I hear it. And so here is my last post on being present: 

"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." 

Philippians 4:6-7


No comments:

Post a Comment