Saturday, October 4, 2014

The Aquarium

 Today is the day my boys have been waiting for for weeks. We are taking them to the aquarium as a special birthday outing for Drew's birthday (he turns 5 next thursday!). To be honest, I'm really tired. But I am determined that today will be as exciting for my boys as they've dreamed, and so I am going to be extra careful not to let my tiredness translate into words or actions. Because I'm awfully excited about making these memories together too. And I want them to be good ones. 
Last night while out choosing the lighting for our kitchen and living room (it's going in next week!) we went to the pet store for Drew to choose his birthday gift- a betta fish. He chose a beautiful blue guy, and he named him underwater. And he loves him. 
Oh my goodness, these boys that God's given me. I love them so much. 
Here's to making memories with your family. 
xoxo

[This post is part of a 31 day series on being present in the moment]

No comments:

Post a Comment