Monday, January 14, 2013

Crockpot Week: Bonus recipe

White Chicken Chili

I know I know, Friday was a chili recipe too... but trust me, this one is completely different. And so so good.

Ingredients:

Chicken breast
cooked peppers & onions
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 cans small white beans
1 packet chili seasoning
1 bag corn
1 cup water

Topping: sour cream, cheddar cheese

Dump everything into a crockpot, cook on high five hrs. Shred chicken with forks, cook a little longer. Sorry some of the amounts are not specific, just do however much you think. I originally got this recipe from Chrissy Eshelman (who gave me the poppyseed chicken recipe I shared last time I did a week of recipes) but I probably make it a little bit different than she did. Not positive on that though. Anyway, thanks for always sharing your bomb recipes with me, Chrissy!!! :)

(I originally wanted to post this recipe on Saturday to conclude the week of crock pot recipes, but let's face it: with my brother-in-law about to marry his gorgeous fiance, the four of us all in the wedding, and already getting up at 5:45 a.m. to make it all happen, posting on here was the last thing on my mind and I completely forgot. So here it is today... and very soon to come are photos from their wonderful, so so fun wedding weekend!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment