Friday, January 4, 2013

Crock Pot Week!!! Woo Hoo!!

So, at the request of my lovely friend Bethany, I have put together another little mini series of recipes: Crockpot Week! As we all know, a girl's best friend in the kitchen is the crock pot. It's like having your own personal maid make you dinner. Plan it out ahead of time and you (or your man) can walk in the door at the end of the day and smell something amazing all ready and waiting for you. :)

Next weekend is the wedding of my brother-in-law his AMAZING fiance Stephanie :) So I have a lot on my calendar for next week, but I think I can manage to hit publish to an already written series of recipes each morning... Then the next week I'm sure I'll be posting lots of fun photos from all the wedding events!

SO. Starting on Monday I'll be sharing a recipe a day. Five of my all-time favorite crock pot recipes. Hope you come back to check them out, and please feel free to share some of your favorites too!

Disclaimer: the photo above is not a crock pot recipe. It is just to make you hungry. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment