Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Crockpot Week: Day 3

Italian Roast Beef

Another SUPER easy one...

Ingredients:

Sliced roast beef
Bottle of Italian dressing.

Too good to be true, again.... Just place your sliced roast beef in the bottom of the crockpot and pour dressing over it in between layers. I like to use kraft zesty italian dressing. It doesn't take too long to heat through, but you can start it a few hrs ahead of time especially if you do it on low or warm. We make sandwiches out of it on a good crusty roll with provolone cheese. We love it with a potato casserole or a green salad... Enjoy!

*I grew up going to a traditional labor day picnic that I always loved with a lot of families of my parents' friends. It was actually an entire weekend event with organized tennis matches, basketball games, lots of kids bikes dropped all over the lawn, trampoline story times, bonfires, and so many more memories. They always had the most amazing roast beef sandwiches at the Monday afternoon picnic that wrapped up the whole weekend and this was my attempt to make my own version. It comes pretty close. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment