Friday, January 25, 2013

exciting things

The in-between time is pretty important stuff. It's what makes the milestones worth it. The attitude with which we wait defines our character much more deeply than the excitement that overtakes us when the waiting is over.
I want to be a good "waiter."

My mind is so full of ideas for my photography business. My sister created a whole identity package for me that I can't wait to share with everyone. But I can & will wait patiently to the best of my ability. I have several really exciting photo shoots coming up that I am full to the top with ideas for. And I can't wait to make them a reality. But I can & will wait patiently...

We have quite a few house projects going on right now... and our garage is temporarily turned into a furniture re-doing factory. I am anxious to see finished products, anxious to clean the garage back out and park a car in there again. But I can & will wait....

Waiting with a smile!


No comments:

Post a Comment